What will you do?
You are responsible for:
- Broaden and deepen the HDI competence
- Vision on how to combine and use UX & data science
- Mentoring colleagues in HDI
- Prioritizing HDI activities for Bright Cape
- Delivering the right solutions at our customers
- Making sure the organization is aware of this competence and is able to sell this internally and externally
Where will you work?
This job opening is for our office in Eindhoven.
Bij Bright Cape ademen we data. Hoe ervaren jij ook bent met data-analyse, Bright Capers weten precies wat ze moeten doen om jou te helpen je inkomsten te verhogen, kosten te verlagen en processen te stroomlijnen.
What we ask
- Knowledge of technology and innovations in HDI/UX
- A strong affinity with collecting and using data
- Experience in the end-to-end design process and product development
- An educational background in Human-Technology Interaction, Data Science, Cognitive Psychology, Human Factors & Engineering, Industrial Design
- +/- 5 years of experience with product/UX design & research
- Experience in identifying and supporting sales efforts (preferred)
- Been working for an agency/consultancy company (preferred)
What we offer
- Coaching & training, in order to provide continuous development and to boost your impact!
- An allocated budget for external training & courses next to Bright Academy, our internal training & development plan
- An entrepreneurial environment where you can contribute to sustainable operations and innovative products
- Bright Cape Foundation which we are so proud of! We do better by supporting societal and environmental projects with knowledge (in-kind) and additional donations.
- E-Mobility Plan offering everybody a shuttle pass for public transport (OV), car- and bicycle sharing, parking, etc.
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- Flexible working hours; you plan your own schedule in consultation with your client
- 25 vacation days
- Mobile phone allowance and of course a company laptop
- Sustainability committee, to make sure we make the right and sustainable choices for a Bright future
- Culture committee, for all our fun (online) events and the legendary Ski-trip! (Because we take pleasure in our work very seriously)