What will you do?
You are responsible for
- Deploy machine learning models developed by Bright Cape into production for the customer in order to create value and optimize processes
- Find out together with the customer how the various data sources can best be connected
- Defining and setting up the data architecture and infrastructure of projects to facilitate optimal data load and processing
- Collaborate with data science colleagues to develop data platforms and (streaming) data pipelines to deploy production-ready solutions
- Help to determine the direction of data engineering within Bright Cape
Where will you work?
We have open vacancies for both our Eindhoven office and our Amsterdam office, so choose the location that suits you best!
Bij Bright Cape ademen we data. Hoe ervaren jij ook bent met data-analyse, Bright Capers weten precies wat ze moeten doen om jou te helpen je inkomsten te verhogen, kosten te verlagen en processen te stroomlijnen.
What we ask
- Completed a technical academic degree, preferably Computer Science, Informatics, Mathematics, Econometrics, or a related field
- Programming experience in one or more scripting/programming languages: Python, Java(Script), PHP, C++
- Knowledge of data manipulation and transformation with querying languages such as SQL
- Experience in setting up and optimizing data pipelines and architectures. Both in batch and real-time data integration
- Experience in setting up both SQL and NoSQL databases
- Experience with deployment and working in a DevOps environment: Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD, Azure DevOps
- Experience with microservices, REST APIs, and/or custom data connections
- Affinity with advanced analytics & data science
- An entrepreneur with a commercial attitude
- Drive to learn more It is a bonus if you have
- Experience with cloud computing (Microsoft Azure, AWS)
- Knowledge of Apache Hadoop and Apache Spark
- Experience with deploying and maintaining data science solutions in production
What we offer
- Coaching & training, in order to provide continuous development and to boost your impact!
- An allocated budget for external training & courses next to Bright Academy, our internal training & development plan
- An entrepreneurial environment where you can contribute to sustainable operations and innovative products
- Bright Cape Foundation which we are so proud of! We do better by supporting societal and environmental projects with knowledge (in-kind) and additional donations.
- E-Mobility Plan offering everybody a shuttle pass for public transport (OV), car- and bicycle sharing, parking, etc.
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- Flexible working hours; you plan your own schedule in consultation with your client
- 25 vacation days
- Mobile phone allowance and of course a company laptop
- Sustainability committee, to make sure we make the right and sustainable choices for a Bright future
- Culture committee, for all our fun (online) events and the legendary Ski-trip! (Because we take pleasure in our work very seriously)